The Clinton Community Library is located just 1/2 mile north of the four corners of Schultzville at 1215 Centre Road (County Road 18). It is part of the Clinton Town Hall and Justice Court complex, situated on eight acres with an adjacent nature trail and free parking.
Directions From The Kingston Bridge
- Head southeast on NY-199 E
- Turn right onto NY-9G S
- Turn left onto Slate Quarry Rd.
- Turn right onto Centre Rd.
Clinton Community Library will be on the right.
Directions from Hyde Park
- Follow NY-9G N
- Turn right onto Hollow Rd.
- Turn left onto Fiddlers Bridge Rd.
- Turn left onto Centre Rd.
Clinton Community Library will be on the left.